Sunday, September 4, 2011

ult

yesterday my HRV was the highest it's ever been (75.1), HR about 54, even though i didn't get any sleep the night before... too much sampler cups of tea?

yesterday ulty was hard to judge since we had so many subs... but i think conditioning was good, endurance seemed good+, strength good+, top speed good. top speed slightly lower than when I was DLing heavy 2+x/wk but still above average. hamstrings felt strong and generally bouncy. landed on my knee though on a catch for a score.

today got sleep but HRV lower than yesterday (66), maybe because I didn't eat well last night, or actually the night before's sleep catching up to me? HR elevated though, which is a bit of a concern, about 63bpm which is the highest it's been in months.

--

today played decent, five games! haven't played 5 games in a row for a year+ now. defense good, had a nice wing D on a huck. speed good but slower than the day before a bit. also tired now after games.

No comments: