Saturday, August 29, 2009

aero break

Took a few days off, started to feel on the cusp on sickness, so chill day at work, take off days from strength training.

Feeling better now after Emergen-C.

Have been practicing my single-leg squats even more like practice than strength training. I think I was doing way too much tension before, even more recently too much tension, not just trying to have perfect reps with lesser range of motion, more stability, no valgus knee. So my left SL squat is slowly improving, focusing on the movement. Practicing the movement as a movement I think is helping.

Throwing practice today, oh my R lat was feeling weird yesterday, was losing a lot of force transmission on the R side, like 50%, today feels better more like only 25% energy lost.

Remember to engage core at least 25%? before forehand huck. Def helps, don't always remember to engage > 5%.

Anyway, not sure what that's about... maybe I just slept weird the other day. Anyway, my joggin up stairs with great form is feeling awesome and is a lot of fun... but yea haven't been conditioning for last few weeks just focus on mobility and strength practice so both of those are getting better.

No comments: