Thursday, August 18, 2011

tendon boo

Last night practiced a 12kg goblet squat and a few bodyweight single leg deadlifts, interesting that it felt okay on left leg but weird on the right leg.

Woke up and then shortly thereafter noticed that my right SI was unhappy and some weird tendon-y pain. Sort of like what I had last year for the left side, but not as bad? Was thinking of doing light deadlifts but scrapped that and stayed in bed for a bit longer. :(

Biking also painful... boo. Was it doing goblet squats / 1LDL unwarmed up or accumulation of DL volume over the weeks? Could also be that I finally let go of some residual tension in my lower back and something else flared up? I've been minorly tight there for a short while.

Hammies have been sore since pseudo GHR, but I think I could feel the top of my hamstrings, semitendinosous? for the first time in a while last night / this morning which is what I thought took load off the lower back musculature. hmm.

--

took curcumin extract last night & this morning for inflammation. think it makes me tired, but does seem to decrease inflammation but also appetite drops. hmm.

No comments: