Friday, November 7, 2008

training log, day zero

My old training log may have just been deleted...? I didn't get to save a copy of it, but in the grand scheme of things that's okay--polarpersonaltrainer has the long term view--and in any case I'm about to start a new training cycle so to speak.

Today:

8x10 12kg KB Sw on-the-minute (jog for some intervals, that def. kept HR high)
21 min jump rope (max HR=166)
13 min foam roller
15 min stretch

Overall not bad, although wish I could get my HR higher during rope work--do I need to do more power jumps? Have better form? Perhaps I need a new speed rope to adapt to once more (not the reg Nike one, but the uh what is it yea SPARQ.)

Oh well, it's the beginning of a new mini-cycle then of training. Back to leveling up with KB swings and snatches, working on conditioning / strength-endurance, flexibility work too.

1 comment:

resrie said...

Fortunately twasn't deleted, just was a server move + upgrade! Phew...